Virtual 5K & 10K – $30
Virtual Girls (12 & Under) Princess Half Mile – $15
Entry fees for the 5K, 10K, and Girls 1/2M are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
Well, it wouldn’t be 2020 without a few hiccups. Due to the unhealthy air quality conditions in our area with all the smoke from the fires, we are postponing packet pick-up from August 27-29 until next week.
- September 3: 10 am to 6 pm at Fleet Feet (2311 J Street)
- September 4: 10 am to 6 pm at Fleet Feet (2311 J Street)
- September 5: 10 am to 6 pm at Fleet Feet (2311 J Street)
- You may also have your packet shipped to you by selecting that option during registration.
** Yes, friends can pick up your race packet.**
Ladies It’s Time to Celebrate Women’s Fitness
Grab your sisters, mothers, daughters and girlfriends for Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival. The festival is Sacramento’s largest all women’s event and is an event you don’t want to miss. This year’s event features:
- Tiaras for Finishers of Girls’ Princess 1/2 Mile
- Beautiful Finisher’s Medal for 5k & 10k Finishers
- Sacramento’s Most Beautiful Tech Tee (for all 5k/10k participants, adult pricing)
- Post-race Mimosa Garden
- Free Kaiser Permanente Health Care Screenings
- Complimentary fresh fruit, granola, yogurt and almond milk
- Blue Diamond Almonds Flavor Tasting Zone
- Cool cars, fun swag and photo opps await at the Land Rover booth!
- Register by 6/24 to receive your custom text (15 characters or less) printed on your bib number
- Mosey through the Fitness Expo to check out the latest fitness trends and find your next challenge