Race Date is Sunday, June 2, 2019
13 and older 5K & 10K
- 1/2 to 3/17 $40
- 3/18 to 4/26 $45
- 4/27 to 6/1 $48
Girls (12 and under) 5K/10K
- 1/2 to 3/17 $25
- 3/18 to 4/26 $30
- 4/27 to 6/1 $33
Girls (12 & Under) Princess Half Mile
- 1/2 to 6/2 $15
Entry fees for the 5K, 10K, and Girls 1/2M are non-refundable & entries are non-transferable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you
cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else,
and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- May 30: 10 am to 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
- May 31: 10 am to 7 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
- June 1: 10 am to 6 pm at Fleet Feet Sports (2311 J Street)
- Packet Pick up will be available on Race Day (June 2) starting at 6:00am at 9th and Capitol.
** Yes, friends can pick up your race packet.**
Grab your sisters, mothers, daughters and girlfriends for Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival. The festival is Sacramento’s largest all women’s event and is an event you don’t want to miss. This year’s event features:
- Tiaras for Finishers of NEW Girls’ Princess 1/2 Mile
- Beautiful Finisher’s Medal for 5k & 10k Finishers
- Sacramento’s Most Beautiful Tech Tee (for all 5k/10k participants, adult pricing)
- Post-race Mimosa Garden
- Free Kaiser Permanente Health Care Screenings
- Complimentary fresh fruit, granola, yogurt and almond milk from Nugget Markets.
- Blue Diamond Almonds Flavor Tasting Zone
- Cool cars, fun swag and photo opps await at the Land Rover booth!
- Register by 4/25 to receive your first name printed on your bib number
- Mosey through the Fitness Expo to check out the latest fitness trends and find your next challenge
With over 4,000 runners expected, the Kaiser Permanente Women’s Fitness Festival is a fantastic way for your business to showcase itself among a multi-generational group of decision makers - WOMEN! Thousands of moms, daughters, sisters, girlfriends, aunty’s and more, gather at the State Capitol to celebrate health, wellness, sisterhood - and YOUR company!
We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities, from booth space at the Fitness Festival to extensive branding options such as Title Sponsor, Recovery Zone, Mimosa Garden and more.
If you are interested in having a booth at the Fitness Festival expo or want more information on being a sponsor, email Karen Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.